With dust, dirt and grime covering most of the surfaces following any construction cleaning project, you want a company who can transform your workspace and give it the attention it deserves.
Cleanliness of your Building is important
We aim to deliver a closely managed and high quality service at a cost clients can afford. We respect the differences between each and every customer so whatever your requirements, we’ll find a cleaning solution that suits your situation.
In Good2Clean we use a wide variety of cleaning methods, chemicals, and equipment to facilitate and expedite the cleaning process.
We specialize In…
How does our Contraction cleaning program work?
The Good2Clean has more than 10 years of cleaning experience, working with companies as well as smaller independent businesses.
We use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness of your newly built place. Our services include:-
- Remove trash, stickers & labels.
- Remove painter’s tape and masking tape as needed.
- Clean and polish glass.
- Clean heating, ventilation and air conditioning vents.
- Wipe down vent grilles.
- Wipe down baseboards, chair rails, crown molding and door trim.
- Wipe down window trim and clean sills.
- Wipe off door hardware.
- Clean light fixtures and install bulbs.
- Vacuum carpeting.
- Dry mop wood floors. Wet mop tile and concrete floors.
- Collect trash and debris and dispose of it in the dumpster.
- Clean exterior window glass that could not be cleaned from inside.
- Sweep and hose down entryways, porches, patios and walks.
- Wipe down handrails and door hardware.
- Wipe down house numbers and mailbox/mail slot.
- Wipe down air conditioner chiller.
- Clean out basement window wells.
- Clean stucco, concrete and paint or stain off outside faucets and vents.
- Wipe down soffits.
- Check and clean gutters.
- Clean exterior lights and check for broken bulbs.
- Remove trash.
- Clean sinks and polish faucets.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts and exposed sides.
- Remove any items in cabinet drawers and place on the countertop.
- Clean insides of cabinets and drawers.
- Clean cabinet shelves. Clean and polish countertops.
- Remove tags and labels from the appliances and sinks.
- Clean and polish appliances.
- Clean under sinks.
- Remove trash. Remove labels and stickers from fixtures.
- Clean and polish faucets.
- Clean countertops and backsplash.
- Polish mirror.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts.
- Clean and polish shower tile and surfaces.
- Polish shower faucets, shower heads and drain.
- Clean and polish tub and tub surround.
- Polish tub faucets and drain.
- Wipe off towel racks, bars and rings.
- Clean toilet, urinal and any other fixtures.
- Clean inside cabinet and vanity drawers.
- Clean inside vanity shelves and spaces behind doors.
- Clean any tile work on walls or around windows and doors.
- Remove trash.
- Vacuum furnace surfaces, hot water heater and washing machine and dryer connection points.
- Clean stairs and landings, and wipe down balusters and handrails.
- Wipe off tops, sides and bottoms of exposed ductwork. Wipe off door hardware.
Our Cleaning Services
Let us use our years of experience, skilled employees, and advanced procedures to ensure a clean and healthy environment for your employees, customers and guests.
2 Hours from $80
2 Hours from $ 80
one off or regular cleaning
- Construction Cleaning
- Airbnb cleaning
- End of Leasing Cleaning
How It Works?
We will come to your premises and offer a free quote, so you know exactly what you’ll be spending. We’ll match you with a trusted, experienced house cleaner
Why Our Customers Choose Us?
We Are Experts
and dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional results.
We Are Complete
and seek to provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.
We Are Committed
to our customers and are guided in all we do by their needs.
We Are Driven
to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.
What Clients Say :
Some Facts About Us